He started painting in 2002, experiencing the spray paint to capture his ideas in the wall, especially with politic meanings and shyly some tags.
Then in the early 2005 he decided to dedicate his life to street art, using letters and numbers. He tried many techniques like realism. As a usual thought in people’s life he pursued whatever made him different from the others. That search is not egocentric but inner, dealing with darkness, religiousness, mysticism, ancient and secret world themes.
This made his art capable to transport the observer through sacred, exploring his real me, finding himself in an imaginary world, a world that sometimes is so real and scary…
Silence, observe, travel and visit your interior, discovering yourself surrounded by secrets.
Symmetry defined his path. The harmony between good and bad, the balance that determines life.
Humans need to feel happy with them selfs, in their own space, to understand whatever is arround.
Select Group Exhibition
- May. “Festival Poliniza” UPV Valencia, Spain
- May. “Festival C.A.L.L.E.” Barrio de Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain
- May. Solo show “Lux”, La Neomudejar de Atocha, Madrid, Spain
- June. “Kenzo Totem Tribe” Video Feature Profile, Paris, France
- June. “Festival Barcelona MIA” Barcelona, Spain
- July. “Festival MIAU”, Fanzara, Castellón, Spain
- July.”Proyect of SeMassy, Paris, France
- August.” Mural LH”. L´Hospitalet, Spain
- December.” Barcelona Mia”, colective show in Galerie Celal, Paris, France
- December. ” Festival Xeex”, Dakar, Senegal
- December. “Christmas show” Madrid, Spain
- January. “Wahaca Proyect”, curator Tristan Manco, London, England
- March. “Murs Plastics Festival”, Manresa, Spain
- April. ” In Situ Festival”, Paris, France
- April. “WIP la Villete”, Paris, France, (Collaboration with Kenor, Art Azoi Proyect)
- May. “Vanguardias y Perfiferias”, Madrid, Spain
- May. ”Muros Tabacalera”, Madrid, Spain, (Madrid Street Art Proyect)
- May. “BAUV”. Biennal dArt Urba´del Valles, La Llagosta, Spain
- June. Brastislava Street Art Festival”, Brastislava, Slovaquia
- Oct. “Wanderlust Festival” Ghent, Belgium
- Oct. ”Barrio del Oeste”, Salamanca, Spain
- January. “Art Curial”, Paris, France
- January. “Infinite Colors” , Oslo, Norway
- February. “Famille Recomposée”, Paris, France
- May. “Cash, Cans & Candy”, Galerie Ernest Hilger, Viena, Austria
- July. “Prism”, Paris, France
- September. Festival de Murales Sant Adriá del Besos, Spain
- October. ” The Bridge” Montreuil, Paris, France
- July. “Bloop Festival International” , Ibiza, Spain
- September. “Sub Urb Art 2”, Torino, Italy
- September: Festival De Sant Adriá del Besos Graffiti´12
- November. “Le Mur de l´Art”, Paris, France
- December. “Espanish Conection”, London, England
- April. “Exhibition show Ritual in gallery Celal”, Paris, France
- July: Summer exhibition in gallery Celal, Paris, France
- July: Festival Caminart in Barcelona, Spain.
- September: Infart Festival 2011, Bassano de Grappa , Italy
- September: Solo Show “La importancia del Simbolo” Galeria Cosmo, Barcelona, Spain
- September: Festival De Sant Adriá del Besos Graffiti´11
- October: City Bilder Festival ´11_ Dresden, Germany
- November: “No Christmas for Hipsters”, Collective show, Paris, France
- December: “Artistas Emergentes”, Galeria Berger, Barcelona, Spain
- March “Ritual” “Aperitivos visuales” La Orotava (Tenerife) with Kenor, Zosen and Gola.
- September “Infart Festival, Bassano de Grappa, Italy”
- September “¡MURALES!.Gli Artisti di Proyecto Ritual alle Case Operaie di Mancasale “Reggio Emilia, Italy”
- Oct. “Pintalla” (performance) Antigua Casa Haiku, Barcelona, Spain
- July “Festival Sant Adriá del Besos Graffiti”